From: Niece KA1ULN
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2020 6:39 AM
To: ON6MU@ON6MU.groups.io
Subject: [ON6MU] TIPs for a Satelite newbie

first of all I see this  groups is NOT used much?  why?
is there another  group I should be a member of   to learn more?

i know about the   frequencies   144.390 to see from    APRS
the  downlink and  the uplink frequency from ISS

i am also curious  how to work other  satellites (ham satellites)?
which  software  do you use?  windows and  IOS  for iphone?

thanx  so much
hopefully  we  will get more  traffic here
since  ISS  is a  lot more  active!
--
KA1ULN "10 meter (28mHz) & YL pusher"

DAY OF THE YL contest >>>
http://ka1uln.blogspot.com/p/the-day-of-yls.html

BLOG: KA1ULN.BLOGSPOT.COM
2020  YEAR of the   Amateur  Radio Mentor
Please confirm all qso's
ARRL,YLRL, JLRS member
VE = Volunteer Examiner
when hear YL on FREQ: they take precedence! Take YL QSO first
SLOW CW net sunday 8 pm est / 00:01 utc 7.045
www.netlogger.org

Join ON6MU@ON6MU.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.