Re: TIPs for a Satelite newbie

Niece KA1ULN

Hi Rob
great information I am appreciative of what you have shared. I was once an a sat member but did not know what I was doing because I think I was too focused on something else in the hobby at the time.  Now this is my main focus I have never contacted or used a Sat.   Hi have a kenwood Tm d710  the antenna is a really nice 2 m beam with a rotator and a 440 beam with a rotator and they both can turn.  I gotta figure out how that works

anyway thanx for sharing maybe more folks will come back here to share.

73 see ya in my log

Join ON6MU@ON6MU.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.