9100 with satellite packet

bob lee

Last nite I found the new soundmodem and it does cat PTT on the 9100 with tones

I need to figure out what the packet messaging settings are so I can test through the local land packet
monitoring 144.390 I see data from different callsigns sending to WIDE2 or WIDE2-1 or ATTxxx through "callsigns" some being routed "via" etc

Is there some listing or setup info for just a general test or for a beacon test ro should I just send to WIDE2
or perhaps a general msg I can route to myself using my other callsigns

tnx Bob VE3CGA

Join ON6MU@ON6MU.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.