TM251a power switch

Patrick Doyle

The main power switch on my 251 needs a replacement. It had been flakey, but found its housing askew as i disassembled for the battery replacement. I gently touched its case and its top popped up on one side.  No fixing that.  Hope i can replace it.

Anyone know the switch part number and/where to get it?  It looks possible to fix this.

Pat
KD2P