UISS_Setup.exe is dangerous so Chrome has blocked it

Ray Webber

Hi
I have tried downloading the setup and zip versions, but Chrome keeps blocking it.  I tried changing my Chrome security setting from the normal "standard protection" to "no protection", but my Windows security then says that the download has failed - virus detected.
Has anyone else also experienced this?
Thanks
73
Ray (ZS6RSW)

on6mu

Hi Ray,

Thanks for informing me! Why this is suddenly happened is a mistery. But I'll find out.
I'm working on I'll try to fix it today.

73",
Guy ON6MU

PS: you can download the most recent version here UISS@ON6MU.groups.io | Files

Ray Webber

Many thanks Guy

73

Ray (ZS6RSW)

Thanks for informing me! Why this is suddenly happened is a mistery. But I'll find out.
I'm working on I'll try to fix it today.

73",
Guy ON6MU

PS: you can download the most recent version here UISS@ON6MU.groups.io | Files

Ray Webber

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 06:04 PM, on6mu wrote:
UISS@ON6MU.groups.io | Files
I tried this link/URL but don't see any files.
73
Ray

on6mu

You need to be a member