What if the received image is out of sync?

Hongguang Yang

Hello everyone

Receive SSTV audio on webSDR website, decoding is not synchronized how to do?I've use Auto Slant in the SSTV Engine Setup (RX).
I posted the images I received. How can I set it up to look better?

Thanks in advance.
73

Yang  BH2RMX

Robert, VA3ROM

Set your sound card sampling rate to 12000 Hz in the SSTV Engine > Misc > Clock settings.

Or try MMSSTV.

Without a lot more details it's sort of hard to say what the issue is.

73,
Robert, VA3ROM

Hongguang Yang

Thank you for your reply , Robert, let me try it

Robert, VA3ROM <va3rom@...> 于2021年9月24日周五 下午11:09写道: