Windows 10 drivers for Silicon Labs USB Codec

Jimbeard150@...

Installed FLDIGI in Windows 10, then downloaded Silicon Labs USB Codec drivers & installed "successfully, ready to be used." However the driver doesn't show up in the com port list when choosing sound card devices. Anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks! Jim

Robin Burke

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong! Jim, do you have the USB cable(s) connected to the radio? If I remember correctly Windows will only “see” the port of it is attached to something. I run a “Mac” household and only have a PC for ham software. It’s upstairs and I’m outside so I can’t take a look right now.

Hope this helps,

W2RSB | F4WCM

Rob Burke
137 bd de la République
92420 Vaucresson FRANCE
Mobile: +33 (0)6 30 33 18 48
eMail: robinsburke@...

Rob Burke
137 bd de la République
92420 Vaucresson FRANCE
Mobile: +33 (0)6 30 33 18 48
eMail: robinsburke@...

Dave-KB1PVH

You need to plug something in that uses those drivers. Why did you install them?

Dave-KB1PVH

Sent from my Galaxy S9